The 3 Pillars Feeding the Homeless is a charity that devotes their time and resources to helping the homeless in Peterborough and the surrounding areas. They provide food, clothing and bedding for over 60 homeless people a night.
If we can generate enough interest to motivate us we can start a Just Giving page to really maximise our fundraising for this fantastic local charity.
The stats so far!
We started our weight loss challenge back in April.
- April: No change for either of us
- May: 2.26 kg (5lb) loss each
- June: Mario - 6lb loss | Sally - 1lb loss
- July: Mario - 10lb loss | Sally - 4.5lb loss
- Aug: Mario - 7lb loss | Sally - 2lb gain
- Sept: Mario - 7lb loss | Sally - 1.5lb gain
- Oct: Mario - 7lb loss | Sally - 3lb gain
3 Pillars Feeding the Homeless
The weather is getting wetter and colder, The 3 Pillars Feeding the Homeless are accepting donations of food, blankets, tents, clothing (coats, shoes, gloves) waterproof clothing and waterproof bags. Join the group - 3 Pillars Feeding the Homeless: https://buff.ly/2XeZpfp