Because of this, we would like to get as many people as possible to see this campaign. Help us, support us and our friends at the Fair Fuel Campaign:
Please see this open letter from The Fair Fuel Campaign below and feel free to share it too.
Please ask your MP to lobby the Chancellor for a Cut in Fuel Duty and much more. We have made it easy for you to email your MP. Please do take part. We have stopped tax rises for 7 years with your support. We can do it again.
We need you to get your MP to support the following wish list on the Chancellor. Here are those wishes that we must convince MPs to back:
- Reduce fuel duty on all fuels, to match more closely those of other developed nations and to stimulate the economy.
- Introduce a PumpWatch price monitoring body for more open and honest pricing at the pumps
- Legislate to use other more effective solutions to lower emissions instead of tax hikes
- Invest in roads at the same level of HS2 to reduce roads congestion, benefit the economy and lower emissions
- Please also ask your MP to attend our APPG for Fair Fuel for UK Motorists and Hauliers on October 17th in Westminster
Ask your MP to Lobby the Chancellor for a cut in fuel duty and more. Click the link below for 4 simple instructions on how to do this.